Everybody loves a deal, right? It’s rather widely agreed upon that free things are awesome, bonuses are wonder, and free bonuses are wonderfully awesome. So how can one obtain themselves some free bonuses for online casinos? Fortunately for the paycheck-risker in all of us, there’s a few ways-
- Casinos offering No Deposit required sign up deals. This means that if you sign up for a real money account at the casino’s website, the company will provide new players with free startup cash to begin playing with. It’s free cash without even having to deposit money into the account!
- There are often online parlors offering free spins on their slot machine games. This is a decent deal when considering that a slot cash out can be a hefty win. Use a free spin plus some bonus cash and it could mean big money!
- Still yet other internet gambling lobbies and electronic betting cafés offer percentage bonuses on parlor game winnings. For instance, if an individual signs up for a certain website offering such a bonus, the player will receive, say, 60% more money or virtual chips or bitcoin or whatever is used than they would have won under regular circumstances.
Is there some other way? That sounds like a hassle.
Signing up for countless websites hoping to strike it big with the bonus chips, cash, or spins is not ideal for every player. Doing it will overwhelm the email address used and complicate payment situations, not to mention the monotony of entering in personal information time and time again. There are other ways to go about receiving some ancillary perks, however.
- Signing up for email alerts is always an effective way to get some extra attention from a website.This method is more or less exploiting the advantages of today’s extraordinary communicative abilities; the casinos offer incentives and supplementary packages for signing up for emails. The emails sent out promote the company’s newest website features, new games added to the site and most likely a leaderboard of the casino’s top winners. Although this can also fill up an email inbox with casino spam quite quickly, for the online gambler it may not be a bad option. If it gets too annoying, there’s always the junk folder; the perks come either way.
- If shelling out a little bit of hard earned cash is an option, there are plenty of online casinos that will offer percentile matching what a player deposits on the site. For instance, if a member of the betting parlor deposits $100.00, the house will match them with $80.00.
- Enter the contests that are constantly being held by the casinos. Place as many entries into the drawings as possible. The more times an individual enters, the higher the chances of winning; everyone reading this article probably knows that. If a member of a site continues to enter every contest every year, within three years (give or take) the participant will win one.